The Call Recording Reports commercial module adds some really great functionality for anyone who records calls. Finding and reviewing call recordings without this module can be a cumbersome task – adding this module saves tons of time and allows you to find and listen to your call recordings very easily. You can also give users/managers/supervisors access to this module so that they can listen to recordings as well without having full administrative access to the FreePBX. If that wasn’t enough, the Call Recording Reports commercial module adds archiving capability that automatically zips up your call recordings after X months and notifies you that they are available for download. These downloadable ZIP archives can be stored in a secure location and accessed at any point in the future without taking up additional space on the FreePBX server.
Information about Call Recording Reports from the FreePBX website:
Many industries must record and archive calls for Customer Satisfaction, Employee Evaluation and Training, Security, and Legal Compliance reasons. Managing these recordings within Asterisk typically involves lots of management time sorting and filtering CDR reports to manually extract system call recordings.
Tired of searching the system Call Detail Records for call recordings? Running out of storage on your system due to required archiving of call recordings? With the Call Recording Reports Module you can View, Sort , Listen, Archive and download all recorded calls on your system.
- View Recordings By Year, Month and Date
- Auto Archive calls recorded by Asterisk in FreePBX
- Download archives as .tgz file that can be opened using common tools like Winzip or 7-Zip
- Directly listen to and download all call recordings that exist on your system
- As archives are created the oldest archive is deleted to control disk storage
- Archives are created on the 1st of every month
- Module auto generated email reminders at time of Archive Creation
- Sort Recordings by Call Type, Source, Destination, Time, or Duration