This is a sidecar add-on for the Sangoma S500 and S700 telephones. The Sangoma EXP100 has 10 programmable buttons down each side of the display, and a 2-page toggle switch for a total of 40 programmable buttons. This expansion module’s programmable buttons can be configured by the PBXact or FreePBX Endpoint Manager to have various functions such as BLF (Busy Lamp Field), Speed Dial, Call Parking, Call Forwarding, Conference Rooms, and Call Transfers. Sangoma phones are feature zero-touch provisioning via the Sangoma cloud hosted redirect server which makes for easy installation.
- Works with the Sangoma S500 or S700 VoIP phones
- 20 programmable hard keys (2 pages – 40 total programmable buttons)
- Dual-color (red/green) LEDs on each hard key
- Daisy-chain up to 6 Sangoma EXP100’s (never actually seen anyone get to 6 sidecars – that would be crazy).
- Programmable Buttons can be set to a variety of FreePBX functions
- Programmable Buttons can also be configured as FreePBX Phone Apps