A great standard user phone. These phones comes with the ability to use the FreePBX Endpoint Manager and Phone Apps – even if you don’t have a license. They feature the zero-touch provisioning through the Sangoma cloud hosted redirect server. This feature makes for an easy installation
The only difference between the two models is that the S405 model is equipped with Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- 3 SIP accounts
- 2.7″ LCD with Backlight
- 25 Programmable Soft Keys
- Full duplex speakerphone
- S400 = Dual 10/100 Ethernet ports (for PC passthrough)
- S405 = Gigabit Ethernet ports (for PC passthrough)
- PoE support
- 5-way conferencing
- Dual color LED buttons (green/red)
- Headset support (with EHS30)
- Wall mountable
Don’t have a PoE switch? Add a power adapter!